welcome to my world

lust

Sunday, October 31, 2010

helo..im blogging this post at hannah house..had a great time together with her n family.such as blessful family she had,ptg2 we had order canadian piza for lunch..wuuuu...sedap! mama agree i spent nite here.they become my family.And yea..kucing dier..kitty! tembam n soooo gemok! touch2 dier until i sneeze sneeze sneeze mlm2...my idung merah ready tau..suppose mlm her family n me goin to bukit gombak to mkn dinner but psl got crite 2012,kite supper at home..still fun! n we watch hindustan song also..gerek..whoever become my future husband must tahan la eh nan my prangai suke naaa la hindustan.

its me nana! suppose nana had many dream,u know when im small i always tot of becoming doctor,psl dulu suke maen2 tu maenan..hais...now remind me of ayish..haha..swit boy..suke main krete..papa dier ckp his notty boy..haha..apeda
hmmm..happy2 ginipon im still be remind of him..tk biase for me to forget him..kind of odd after tat incident..i know people make people mistake n they deserve second chance.trying to kip telling myself to forget him..but instead it hurts cus i can nvr lie toi myself how much i love him..just a dillema..2 women loving the same person.trying to put myself in his shoes,i know how hard tis desicion can be.

All i want him to know throughout my life,he teach me erti cinta,sacrifice and hardship.whatever desicion he has to make,i'll always pray the best for u..cos boy,my heart has always been u,but also u must remember those who sacrifice alot for u.Im learning to accept fate cos i know semua ade hikmahnyer,tuhan hanya memberi cobaan.insya allah,kebahagian itu milik semua manusia..mungkin bukan skrg.

tears roll down a women cheek as i wipe her tears,i can feel how hurt it is.how much she loves him.i love him too.its easy to be a girlfren but its not easy to be a wife.dillema..

watever desicion u make..
i'll always been there for u..
even though maybe jodoh bkn milik kite..
there always a fren in me
there alway u inside my heart
i forgive u for everythink u hav done
cos love can nvr be turn to hatred..
cos my love has always been sincere..
my prayers will always be wif u n family
u said to me skali skale i had to try to pampered myself
yea i tau..tapi tats me,love is all about sacrifice..
i trust u,i trust allah..
semua ade hikmahnyer
sebgai hamba,i reda
sebgai kekasih,diri u akan tetap ku cinta
jase u,akan tetap ku kenang..
i had a dream,is to hav a happy family..
i have a dream tats to see ur family too
antare ini dua..i serah pade takdir..

i pray all the best for u..

No comments:

Post a Comment