welcome to my world

lust

Saturday, November 6, 2010

as i woke up..
tears running down my cheek again
hati na sakit..i just cant take it anymore
its just hurts alot and the pain is unbearable
how i wish,he was just next to me as i woke up
i kiss his lips and cuddle him roght to my arm
whisper to his ears saying..baby,i'll nvr wanna lose u again
but i know everytink gonna be just a dream
a dream tat i always tot it would come true someday
HOW DARE U LEAVE ME JUST LIKE TAT?
HOW COULD U NOT REPLYING EVER SINGLE QUESTION IM ASKING U?
DONT U FEEL ITS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH
CAUSE IT IS FOR ME!!!
YOURE MY LIFE!! CANT YOU UNDERSTAND TAT????!!
IM LOSING IT..AND CANT U EVEN TELL ME?
WHO AM I TO YOU? AM I NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL???????????
oh god,brace me up...pls let me move on ya allah!!
WHY I JUST CANT STOP CRYING??
HOW AM I GONNA FACE THE WORLD?
when i use to be the happiest gerl when im with you
WHAT AM I NOW? I DUNNO..
just give me a path to follow god..
im bearing all the pain
pls give me all the strength..

No comments:

Post a Comment