welcome to my world

lust

Saturday, November 6, 2010

the last oath

nana here sitting on my bed
i tk tau mcm mane i luahkn perasaan i
everywhere i go,i remind of you
everytime i remind of u,my heart just shattered
flashing back all the memories we spend together
saat saat manis bersama u terlalu manis dan bererti
saat i kata i love u..i mean it
every breath every beat of my heart,it just meant for u
cant hold back my tears anymore,cause im missing u soo much
i know i've found something and i lost something
i perna kate pade u..lau ade jodoh adela..tkde tkdela
but i havent realise tat its tis tough to live without u
how am i suppose to love again
CAUSE SUMPAH! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!
I WANT NOTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD,BUT I JUST WANT YOU!!!
WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND TAT?
so easy for you to forget me?
haslam..tats the name tat i yearn for every seconds..
trying so hard to live without u
but boy,im simply just dying inside
every smile every laugh were just fake..just trying to tell myself to be strong
stupid boy! why must u come back...how can i promise aishah tat i will forget u..
lying to myself n her..is just painful..
aishah told me to do tis..do tat..
how am i suppose to do??
mmg padan muke nana kene tinggal nan haslam
cus im just trying not to break her heart
i just cant..but no one know...my heart shattered..my life is dead..
just when he walk out off me..im no longer nana..
the one who smile
the one who laugh
the one who talks alot
i cant cus i can get u out of my mind..i love u soooooo much
i know everythink is too late..my only wish is just to hug u for the last time..
just for the last..
i'll pray ur happiness and live
just one last hug n i'll nvr bother u nor exist in ur life anymore..
i appreciate every love u gave me..itulah saat terindah dlm hidup i..
thks for everytink..my prayers will always be with you..

goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment